Prepare baking sheet or pan, I use tin foil to line the pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
1. Prepare chicken breasts to a safe temperature. Cube or shred chicken breast.
2. Add about 1/6 pound of chicken to each tortilla and some shredded monterey jack cheese.
3. Roll each tortilla and place on the baking sheet.
4. Combine the salsa, sour cream, cream cheese, and cilantro in a bowl and hand mix until well blended.
5. Pour the sauce over the enchiladas. Reserve extra sauce for serving with the meal.
6. Bake at 325 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
I like to serve with fiesta corn or green beans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (340g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 105.4mg||32 %|
|Sodium 843.9mg||29 %|
|Potassium 411.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 28.1g|
|Protein 33.2g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 476
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!