I made this for my mothers birthday some years ago and she loved it! You may have to add extra seasoning though, I added salt and pepper to the sauce. Serve on a bed of rice or buttered noodles with green beans.
1. Cut meat into serving-size pieces.
2. Dredge in flour, seasoned with paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a heavy skillet. Sear steak on one side. Turn meat.
4. Add onion, garlic, water, soy sauce, brown sugar and mustard.
5. Cover. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Add mushrooms. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes or until meat is tender.
7. Add sour cream. Simmer until thoroughly heated.
45 min | 15 min prep
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (298g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4-6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 222 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.7g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 88.4mg||27 %|
|Sodium 509.1mg||18 %|
|Potassium 742.6mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 37.3g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 425
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!