1. Place sourdough starter in a bowl.
2. In a small dish whip together egg, oil and evaporated milk.
3. Mix into sourdough.
4. In a teacup mix salt, baking soda and sugar then gently fold into batter.
5. This will cause foaming and rising action.
6. Allow to stand a few minutes and cook pancakes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (601g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3246 (98%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 360.7g||481 %|
|Saturated Fat 144.9g||725 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 97.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 96.5g|
|Cholesterol 736.3mg||227 %|
|Sodium 8488.2mg||293 %|
|Potassium 507.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 16.9g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3301
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!