1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and soda, sugar and salt.
2. Add the sourdough starter, milk, egg and oil. Mix well just until combined.
3. Spray a pancake griddle with cooking spray or grease well with butter. Heat to about 300-350 degrees.
4. Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the hot griddle. Cook until the pancake starts bubbling on top, then flip the pancake.
5. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the pancake is cooked through
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1110g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1089 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 121g||161 %|
|Saturated Fat 68.4g||342 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.1g|
|Cholesterol 580.3mg||179 %|
|Sodium 3879.1mg||134 %|
|Potassium 9894.2mg||260 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 388.3g||114 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 385.1g|
|Protein 219.3g||313 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3522
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!