0) Begin soaking bamboo skewers if you're not using stainless steel ones.
1) De-bone and skin the chicken thighs if you didn't buy them that way.
2) Put all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
3) Put the chicken thighs in the marinade and mix well, ensuring all the surface area of the chicken is covered.
4) (OPTIONAL) Cover and marinate for up to 24 hours.
5) Take the chicken thighs out of the marinade, fold them in half, and thread on to skewers. If you're going to grill or broil to finish, ensure that you use two skewers for each kebab so that you can flip them about half way through.
6) If using bamboo skewers, cut the sharp tip off of each one once you're done putting the chicken on.
7) Seal the skewers in your vacuum bag. Use the "wet" sealing function if you have it.
8) Cook at 167F for 3 hours.
9) Remove meat from the bag and pat dry, then drizzle with olive oil to help with carmelization.
10) Sear with torch or finish under a broiler/grill.
11) Serve with flatbread and toppings, as desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (270g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 413 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.9g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 142.9mg||44 %|
|Sodium 774.5mg||27 %|
|Potassium 460.8mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 30.4g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 554
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!