1. Heat the spices gently in a heavy saucepan.
2. Add butter and onion and fry until soft.
3. Add garlic and fry for a minute or so.
4. Add mince, sultanas, chutney, apricot jam, vinegar, worcester sauce and tomato paste.
5. Add cubed potato. Simmer covered for at least ½ hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (238g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 164 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.2g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 82.6mg||25 %|
|Sodium 150.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 609.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 36.8g|
|Protein 20.7g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!