1. Cook bacon in extra large skillet or pot to crisp but not burn’t. Remove to paper towel lined plate. Discard only half bacon grease.
2. In the same skillet or pot with half bacon grease, add chopped onion and sauté until translucent. About 4-5 minutes.
3. Add minced garlic and cook for about a minute. Continue to stir so garlic doesn’t burn.
4. Stir in cabbage and cook 4-5 minutes and then add the seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix well.
5. Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally for about 20-25 minutes or until cabbage softened to your liking.
6. While cabbage simmering, cook bow tie pasta.
7. When cabbage cooked to your liking, add bacon and bow tie pasta and mix well.
8. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe come out perfect every time. So easy and flavorful. Who doesn’t like bacon.....
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1424g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1075 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 119.4g||159 %|
|Saturated Fat 67.5g||337 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 415.5mg||128 %|
|Sodium 2516.3mg||87 %|
|Potassium 4275.3mg||113 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 166.2g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 161.9g|
|Protein 98.9g||141 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 2114