1. Preheat to 375 degrees. Lightly grease large casserole.
2. Brown sausage. drain excess fat.
3. Line bottom of casserole with half of potatoes, layer half of sausage over potatoes. Layer half of apples over sausage. Repeat layers.
4. Mix brown sugar with water and cinnamon. Pour over casserole.
5. Bake, covered, 35 minutes, or until apples are tender. Uncover, brush with butter, and bake 5 minutes longer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (500g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 198 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 52.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 587.6mg||20 %|
|Potassium 878.8mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.8g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 68.9g|
|Protein 10.7g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 541
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!