1. Trim visible fat from the chicken thighs.
2. Combine the chicken thighs, and chicken stock in a slow cooker.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours. OR on high for 4 hours.
4. Once done, shred the chicken.
1. In a large nonstick saucepan, sauté the peppers, celery, and onions in olive oil until tender. Add the beans, broth, tomatoes & green chilies, salt, pepper, ancho chili powder, and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until thickened.
Add chicken to each bowl based on desired portion size. To cool the spiciness, add Greek yogurt with lime sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (356g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 108.2mg||33 %|
|Sodium 222.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 935.2mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 17.9g|
|Protein 35.4g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!