1. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and bake in a covered dish at 350 degrees 30 or until juices run clear.
2. To shred, either shred with a fork or, place whole chicken breasts (warm or cold) in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Starting on low, let the mixer break up the chicken, may take 4 four minutes, or until desired consistency.
3. In a bowl, mix shredded chicken, beans, corn, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and salsa. Stir. Other frozen veggies work great as well.
4. Lay pie crusts over the pie, overlapping if necessary. Fold the crust under itself around the edges to keep the filling from spilling over the edge.
5. Bake 40 minutes covered, to heat ingredients thoroughly, then 20-30 minutes uncovered to brown the pie crust.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (366g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.6g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 68.7mg||21 %|
|Sodium 922.5mg||32 %|
|Potassium 828.6mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.5g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 47.9g|
|Protein 30.6g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 535
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!