1. Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
2. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a roasting pan, and drizzle and then rub chicken with extra-virgin olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine rub ingredients or add 1/2 cup of the pre-made seasoning.
4. Sprinkle and then rub entire chicken with spice mixture to coat.
5. Place 2 lime halves, 1/2 red onion, and 1 handful of cilantro in the chicken cavity.
6. Place the remaining limes halves, and onion around chicken in the roasting pan.
7. Add red peppers, yellow potatoes, and garlic cloves to the roasting pan.
8. Brush potatoes with olive oil and squeeze 1/2 lime on top of the chicken.
9. Roast for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 375ºF, and roast for 1 more hour, basting chicken every 20 minutes.
10. Let chicken rest for 15 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (338g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 89911mg||3100 %|
|Potassium 267.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 9.1g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 73
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!