1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno to pan. Saute' until just soft.
3. Chop shrimp in halves and add to pan. Cook until shrimp is warmed through.
4. Add corn, black beans, parsley, cumin, chili powder, salt, cayenne, &* chipotle to the pan.
5. Cook until it barely begins to bubble.
6. Remove the pan from the heat, add the diced tomato and the cheese.
7. Stir until the cheese is melted.
Cream Dip for Top
Prepare the avocado-ranch dipping sauce by combining all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Serve with tortilla chips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (272g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 358 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.8g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.8g||99 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 107.6mg||33 %|
|Sodium 348.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 538.8mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 15.6g|
|Protein 12.1g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 474
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.