1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired; Drain.
2. Meanwhile, spray a large nonstick skillet with a nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
3. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, chili powder, cumin and salt. Cook, stiring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chiles and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the flavors are blended, about 10 minutes.
5. Add the macaroni and the cheese, stirring to combine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (818g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 53.8mg||17 %|
|Sodium 3266.2mg||113 %|
|Potassium 2468.1mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.3g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 53.1g|
|Protein 35.5g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 434
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.