1. In small dish, combine queso sauce and black beans In another bowl, combine cheeses.
2. Lay Tortilla on plastic wrap.Spread Queso Sauce mixture over tortilla.
3. Sprinkle lettuce over mixture, topping with tomato slices and sliced red onion
4. Layer with turkey slices, bacon and avocado. Top with grated cheeses.
5. Roll up tortilla, wrapping completely in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
6. Slice wrap in 1-2" slices.
7. Serve and enjoy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 5.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 139mg||5 %|
|Potassium 73.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 31
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.