1. Bring 2 cups of water in a pot to boil.
2. Immerse bean sprouts in a big bowl of water. Remove withered ends. Discard little white circle things.
3. Put bean sprouts into pot. Close lid. Turn off heat 2 minutes later.
4. Drain them immediately in a colander and rinse with cold water. Move to a bowl.
5. Cut the avocados in half lengthways, remove the stones and peel and cut crosswise into cubes, and squeeze with lemon juice.
6. Mix all Ingredients into the bowl and marinade with Thai fish sauce, salt and pepper.
If you can not find the thai fish sauce you can change to salt to marinade
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1415.8mg||49 %|
|Potassium 574.7mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 4.9g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 174
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.