1. Bring large saucepan of water to the boil
2. Prepare vegetables
3. Combine mince, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, milk and pepper in a large bowl
4. Form mixture into small balls and roll in flour
5. Heat oil in a fry pan and cook meat balls in small batches until browned all over. Drain on absorbent paper
6. In the pan, combine tomatoes, sauce, parsley and cabbage over low heat. Add meatballs to the pan and simmer 10 to 15 minutes. Turn meatballs occasionally
7. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain
8. To serve, place spaghetti in a bowl and spoon over meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (161g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 267 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.7g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.7g|
|Cholesterol 1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 126mg||4 %|
|Potassium 287.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 90.9g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 86.6g|
|Protein 16.3g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 699
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!