In a large, heavy bottom pot:
1. Sauté Onion, Carrots and Celery in olive oil with salt and pepper until translucent.
2. Add ground beef and sausage and cook until brown.
3. Add garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add Tomatoes, White Wine and Fresh Parsley.
5. Simmer to at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally with a heavy wooden spoon.
6. Adjust salt and pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (315g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 98 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.9g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 38.6mg||12 %|
|Sodium 125.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 1185.8mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 17.4g|
|Protein 14.5g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 238
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!