1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes until softened.
2. Add the pancetta (or bacon) and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a pan of salted water according to the instructions on the package until al dente.
3. Put the eggs, sour cream, and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Grind in plenty of black pepper then beat everything together well.
4. Drain the pasta and put into the pan with the pancetta and toss well to mix. Turn off the heat and immediately add the egg mixture and toss vigorously so that it cooks lightly and coats the pasta.
5. Serve immediately with additional black pepper and parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (286g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 373 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.5g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 466.7mg||144 %|
|Sodium 641.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 515.4mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.7g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 65.1g|
|Protein 31.6g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 780
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!