1. Boil pasta in salted water.
2. Suate meat from a cold pan.
3. Add whole cloves of garlic.
4. Add generous amounts of black pepper.
5. Crack egg into a bowl. Whisk and add cheese.
6. Remove garlic and turn the heat off.
7. Add cooked pasta to the pan.
8. Add pasta water to pan to stop the frying and emulsify to become a creamy sauce.
9. Add egg and liquid as you toss together.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 264.4mg||81 %|
|Sodium 97.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 467.1mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 128.3g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 122.8g|
|Protein 30.2g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 724
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!