1. Boil spaghetti until al dente, drain and put it back into pot. Mix the spaghetti with the 2 eggs until mixed pretty evenly.
2. Put the spaghetti and egg mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Let the egg and spaghetti mixture sit for about 15 min.
3. Put the pepperoni on the spaghetti and egg mixture after the 15 min or so in a shingle like pattern. This keeps the sauce from touching the noodles. You will use quite a bit of pepperoni.
4. Add the pizza sauce on top of the pepperoni and then add the toppings.
5. Finish with the cheese.
6. Bake @ 350 for about 30-40 min.
** Feel free to omit topping ingredients above to suit taste preference! Kids love this along with adults.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (754g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 106.4mg||33 %|
|Sodium 348.6mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1171mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.5g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 51.8g|
|Protein 19.6g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 471
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.