There are 8 steps to follow
1) 1 large can whole tomatoes, 2 cans tomato paste, 3 cans (tomato paste can)water, 1tsp salt, tsp pepper, 1tsp basil,1/4 tsp italian seasoning, 2 tbs brown sugar, dash of crushrd red pepper.
Blend together in a blender and pour into large pot
2) 2 small cans tomato paste, 1 small can tomato sauce, 3 cans water, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp basil, 2 tbs brown sugar. Blend together and pour into pot.
3) 2 small cans tomato paste, 3 cans water, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp basil,
1/8 tsp italian seasoning, 2tbs brown sugar dash crushed red pepper. Blend together and pour into pot.
4) Chop large onion into small pieces, chop 3 stalks of celery, slice 1pound mushrooms,
2 whole cloves of garlic chopped small. Brown in a separate pan with 2 tbs oil
Add one rib to mixture and brown. Add onion, mushroom, celery to sauce.
5) Add rest of spare ribs, brown well and add to sauce.
6) For the Meat balls: 3/4 pound of ground beef, 1/4 pound ground pork, 1tsp salt, 1 tbs parsley, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, 1 egg. Add 3 tbs water and mix together gently and form into meat balls. Brown meatballs and add to sauce.
7) Brown 8 links of italian sausage and cook til fat cooks out and add to sauce.
8) Add small bay leaf and one peeled potato. Simmer with cover ajar for 3 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (669g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 775 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 86.1g||115 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.1g||145 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.2g|
|Cholesterol 300.7mg||93 %|
|Sodium 1824.7mg||63 %|
|Potassium 1655.5mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.5g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 53g|
|Protein 67.9g||97 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.