1. Heat the oblige oil and salute the onions, potatoes and rosemary over a medium heat until cooked though and light brown in colour.
2. Stir in the Chorizo and stir-lightfry for a minute or two.
3. Mix the eggs and milk together and season with pepper.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the pan. Cook over medium heat until base and sides are set. If the centre is still quite wet but the bottom is cooked, pop the pan under a hot grill to cook the top.
5. Eat as is, or serve with a fresh green salid.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (403g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 404 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.9g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 843.5mg||260 %|
|Sodium 896.2mg||31 %|
|Potassium 1391.6mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 37.1g|
|Protein 40.4g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 733
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.