1. Wash and dry all produce. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Strip rosemary from stems. Crush garlic cloves. Core, seed and thinly slice bell pepper.
2. Toss the bell pepper on baking sheet with drizzle of oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Wrap garlic and rosemary in tin foil with large drizzle of olive oil. Place foil bundle on baking sheet with peppers. Place in oven for 15 minutes, tossing peppers halfway through.
3. Heat drizzle of oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Season steak on all sides with salt and pepper and add to pan, cooking for 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer steak on baking sheet and place in over for 4-8 minutes.
4. Cut baguette into 1/2-inch slices on a diagonal. Once peppers, garlic and steak are done, remove from baking sheet. Place baguette slices on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and place in over for 5 minutes.
5. Mash garlic with a fork until smooth. Finely chop rosemary. In large bowl, whisk together the roaster garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary, the white wine vinegar and large drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Thinly slice steak. Toss the red peppers and spring mix with enough rosemary-garlic vinaigrette to coat. Plate the Spanish steak salad topped with sliced steak and feta cheese. Serve with baguette toasts.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (319g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 273 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.4g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g||73 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 113.3mg||35 %|
|Sodium 520.2mg||18 %|
|Potassium 793.8mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 6.6g|
|Protein 41.3g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 485
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!