use leftover grain from brewing beer to make this burger
1. Mix all ingredients except flaxseed and water (I use my hands, it should not be too wet or dry)
2. In a separate bowl mix in flaxseed meal with water. wait until the mixture turns gooey.
3. Mix in flaxseed mixture with rest of the ingredients.
4. form into 1 -inch thick patties
5. put on oiled pan and cook at 375F for 30 minutes.
Flip halfway through. Can also be pan-fried in a skillet.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (183g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 14.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 475.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.5g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.7g||51 %|
|Sugars, other 47.8g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.