- Heat oven to 425.
- In a small bowl combine all seasonings.
- Brush pork tenderloin slices with oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Rub in with fingers.
- Place tenderloins in ungreased shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 25 - 35 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 160 degrees.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you don't have garlic-pepper blend just substiute half garlic salt and half pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 24.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.