1. Heat a large saucepan and dry-fry 2 tsp cumin seeds and a pinch of chilli flakes for 1 min, or until they start to jump around the pan and release their aromas.
2. Scoop out about half with a spoon and set aside. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 600g coarsely grated carrots, 140g split red lentils, 1l hot vegetable stock and 125ml milk to the pan and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for 15 mins until the lentils have swollen and softened.
4. Whizz the soup with a stick blender or in a food processor until smooth (or leave it chunky if you prefer).
5. Season to taste and finish with a dollop of plain yogurt and a sprinkling of the reserved toasted spices. Serve with warmed naan breads. beeg pornhub xnxx porn free porn videos xvideos spankbang javhd tiava snacd xnxx xxx xxx pornhun xvideosxporn youjizz
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (791g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.5g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 2.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 41.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1600mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 90.9g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 44g||176 %|
|Sugars, other 47g|
|Protein 39.3g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 615
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!