1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Line a muffin tine with baking cups.
3. Place the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, spices, and salt in a small bowl and mix to combine.
4. Place the remaining wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on high until combined, or use a hand mixer.
5. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing until smooth.
6. Gently mix in the chocolate chips or pepitas, if desired.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup 2/3 of the way full.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, until a toothpick, inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (72g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 306 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g||85 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 111.2mg||34 %|
|Sodium 177.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 219.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 7g|
|Protein 7.2g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 361
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!