1. Cut 1 kg (about 2 pounds) of chicken wings or chicken thighs into bite sized pieces. Wash and drain.
2. Make seasoning paste by mixing ¼ cup soy sauce, ¼ cup of minced garlic, ¼ cup hot pepper paste, ¼ cup of hot pepper flakes, and 1 tbs of sugar.
3. Put the chicken and 2 or 3 medium sized onions (2 cups’ worth) into the seasoning paste. Mix it with a spoon.
4. Add 2 cups of water to the pot and mix it up.
5. Bring to a boil over medium high heat for 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, peel 3-4 large potatoes (600 grams: 1.5 pound). Wash and drain them, then cut into large chunks 2 inch across. Set aside.
7. Chop 2 green chili peppers and 2 stalks of green onions into small pieces. Set aside.
8. 20 minutes later, add the potato chunks and chopped green chili peppers to the pot. Stir with a spoon, then let it cook with the lid closed for another 20 minutes.
9. Open the lid and cook another 3-5 minutes. Keep the lid open to boil away some broth and thicken.
10. Occasionally take some broth from the bottom of the pot and pour it over the top so everything gets some delicious broth.
11. Transfer it to a large serving plate and sprinkle 2 chopped green onions over top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (19271g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12337 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1370.8g||1828 %|
|Saturated Fat 782.2g||3911 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 434.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 73.3g|
|Cholesterol 5375.7mg||1654 %|
|Sodium 21380.1mg||737 %|
|Potassium 58564.2mg||1541 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1807g||531 %|
|Dietary Fiber 36.3g||145 %|
|Sugars, other 1770.8g|
|Protein 1308.5g||1869 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 24504
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!