1) Braise Turkey sausage on med heat until half cooked.
2) Add carrots, onions and Calabrese sausage. Cook until onions start to soften.
3) Add garlic, pepper, and fennel seed. Cook 5 min
4) Add tomato paste and stir. Cook for approx 5 min.
5) Add cabbage and cover. If there is no liquid add 2 tbsp of broth or water. Let cook for 30 min
6) add mushrooms and jalapeño peppers and stir. Let cook for another 20 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 78.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 815.8mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 14.7g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 94
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!