1. Add the white wine to a fondue pot and bring it to a boil (serve the rest to your guests if the wine is suitable and chilled).
2. While waiting for the wine to boil, mix the cheeses and flour together in a bowl, tossing them together lightly.
3. In a blender, add the chopped green onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and garlic to make a blender-style salsa (this can be done before-hand to let the flavours mingle or, if you're lazy, you can use a store-bought salsa).
4. Once the wine is boiling, add the cheese/flour mixture gradually, stirring constantly.
5. Turn the flame down and add the salsa.
6. Add ground black pepper to taste.
7. Stir well and continuously until you and your guests are ready to eat, about 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 180 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 61.5mg||19 %|
|Sodium 359.6mg||12 %|
|Potassium 183.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 5.3g|
|Protein 17.2g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.