Prepare in a pot over medium to medium low heat
1) Add corn, cream corn, and butter and heat through
2) Add the cream cheese, jalepenos, and bacon (optional)
3) Cook on low to medium until cheese melted.
4) Add cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to taste
5) Cook on medium to medium low until everything is melted well together into a nice creamy corn mix. Then eat
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (159g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 136 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.1g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 41.3mg||13 %|
|Sodium 454.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 233.7mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 22.6g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 232
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.