1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Cook 4-5 minutes in light oil in a skillet to make them take shape and add a little crisp. Cook half your meatballs at a time.
3. Remove meatballs from heat
4. Place meatballs back in the skillet with low/med heat and pour tomato sauce over in the pan (we used a spicy red pepper sauce)
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. This keeps the meatballs juicy and cooks them all the way through adding the tomato sauce flavor.
6. Cook noodles in water with a drop of oil and drain.
7. Apply light butter to the noodles (about 1 tablespoon).
8. Scope noodles onto plate, place 2 meatballs on top with sauce. Top with basil, serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 277 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.7g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 294mg||90 %|
|Sodium 509.6mg||18 %|
|Potassium 615.7mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 35.3g|
|Protein 34.1g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 570
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.