• Sautee onion and garlic in a medium saucepan until lightly golden.
• Sprinkle chicken with salt and add to saucepan. Brown chicken on all sides, about 4 minutes. Add Morelos Sauce, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cover. Let cook for 25 minutes or until clear juices flow off the chicken when pinched with a fork.
• Meanwhile, cook Spaghetti following the packaging instructions. Drain.
• When chicken is done, remove pan from heat. Shred the chicken meat and return to the sauce.
• Toss the pasta into the pan with the chicken mixture, return to medium heat, and mix well, stirring gently.
• Serve immediately. Garnish with avodado and queso fresco. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 95 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.6g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 32.9mg||10 %|
|Sodium 174.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 242.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 10.2g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 150
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!