1. Melt butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Some of the garlic should start to turn light brown.
2. Add half-and-half, chicken broth, white wine, one large basil leaf, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir every few minutes during cooking to ensure it doesn't boil over.
4. Whisk together lemon juice and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth. A fork works instead of a whisk if necessary.
5. Whisk lemon juice mixture into butter mixture, and cook, whisking constantly, for 2 minutes or until thickened.
6. Remove from heat and add fresh chopped basil.
7. Cook ravioli according to package instructions.
8. Add ravioli to sauce and stir until all ravioli are covered.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (339g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 297 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 119mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1004.4mg||35 %|
|Potassium 256mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.7g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 52.8g|
|Protein 20.6g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 604
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.