Preheat over to 425 degrees
1. Line two large baking sheet with foil.
2. Toss the sweet potatoes with olive oil, chili powder, and a pinch of salt.
3. Spread the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
4. While the sweet potatoes are baking, place the milk and flour in separate shallow bowls. Combine the bread crumbs, 2 teaspoons of chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a third shallow bowl. Pour the melted butter and stir to combine.
5. Dip the fish first in milk, then in flour, and then back in the milk. Lastly, dip the fish in the breadcrumb mixture and then place on a second baking sheet.
6. Flip the sweet potatoes and put the fish into the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are golden brown and the fish is flaky.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (348g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 930 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 103.4g||138 %|
|Saturated Fat 60g||300 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.9g|
|Cholesterol 311.6mg||96 %|
|Sodium 867.3mg||30 %|
|Potassium 743mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.8g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 42.3g|
|Protein 29.1g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1219
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!