1. Mix together all dry seasonings, but I make a larger quantity and save it in a shaker jar because all my friends like them so much.
2. Cut a little off the ends of the potatoes, cut in half lengthwise, cut each half into about 1/4" wide slices. Put in dish and wash.
3. Optional cover potatoes in hot tap water for at least 15 minutes or cold water for much longer.
4. Drain and pat dry the potatoes and put olive oil on top and stir to coat. Add some seasoning, stir and repeat. It is better not to put too much on it until you try it. If you put too much on it it can be hot from the pepper. You can add more after it is on your plate if desired.
5. Spray cokie sheet or pizza pan, lay potatoes on it 1 layer thick and cover with foil.
6. Bake at 400-450 degrees (I use 400) for about 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 20 minutes. The exact time depends on the size of your fries and how dark you like them baked.
Remove and serve with ketsup, salt, more seasoning, or what ever way you like them.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 240mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 8.8g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 57