- Whisk eggs lightly with the milk, paprika and pepper
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling water until tender, then drain
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the asparagus and prawns and cook for 1 minutes before adding the eggs
- Stir over a low heat to scramble the egg.
- Serve with a sprinkling of black pepper
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (331g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 67.6mg||21 %|
|Sodium 316.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 526.6mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 13.1g|
|Protein 16.8g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 179
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!