1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan and set aside.
2. Toss together the chopped potatoes, jalapenos, garlic, and onions in the olive oil.
3. Season with the paprika and salt and pepper.
4. Roast the vegetables until fork tender, about 40 minutes.
5. Allow vegetables to cool completely before proceeding.
6. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the chopped hard boiled eggs, pickle relish, mayonnaise, garlic powder, celery salt, jalapeno, mustard, and sriracha.
7. Add in the cooled vegetables and fold carefully until combined.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Transfer potato salad to an airtight container and store in the fridge to cool before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (228g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.9g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 2.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 165.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 829.8mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 37.7g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!