1. Cook rice.
2. Combine the blackening spice in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Cube salmon and season. Remove salmon skin and pin bones.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add salmon and cook until fish is cooked through.
5. While salmon is cooking, prepare spicy mayo sauce and other ingredients.
6. To each bowl, add rice, cucumber, avocado, and cilantro. Squeeze with lime.
7. Add green onions, furikake or seeds, and spicy mayo.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (222g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 239 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.6g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 7mg||2 %|
|Sodium 303.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 858.6mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 308
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!