1) Marinade the seafood mix in chicken stock and sprinkle some black pepper. Allow to marinade for at least an hour (best to leave in the fridge overnight).
2) Cook spaghetti al dente. Drain and set aside.
3) After draining the seafood mix, keep some of the stock aside.
4) Heat olive oil in pan. Cook garlic and shallot until fragrant. Add in the chilli.
5) Mix the seafood into the pan and cook well.
6) Add in cooked pasta. (If you find it a little dry, add a little bit of the marinaded chicken stock).
7) Stir well and add the fresh parsley.
8) Salt and black pepper to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (762g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 214 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.8g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 390.8mg||120 %|
|Sodium 973.3mg||34 %|
|Potassium 1194.2mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.1g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 90.4g|
|Protein 73.8g||105 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 905
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.