1. Combine all marinade ingredients.
2. Peel and devein shrimp and place in a bowl with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or so.
3. Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add bok choy and toss until leaves are lightly coated with oil and start to collapse, about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the white wine to the pan, cover and lower the heat to steam the bok choy for about 2 minutes.
6. Remove lid and continue to simmer until wine is mostly gone, about 4 minutes.
7. Turn the heat back up to medium high, move the bok choy to the sides of the pan and add shrimp.
8. Cook for 1-2 minutes depending on the size of the shrimp then turn and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Shrimp should just be turning opaque.
9. Toss bok choy and shrimp together in the pan and serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (420g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 263 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.2g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.6g|
|Cholesterol 85.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 1151mg||40 %|
|Potassium 874.1mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 19.6g|
|Protein 17.2g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 421
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!