1. Stir the spinach and artichoke hearts together with black pepper to taste.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, garlic, lemon juice and zest, parsley, parmesan, nutmeg and cayenne pepper with hand beaters until well combined and smooth.
3. Stir the spinach and artichokes into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
4. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley, if you desire, and serve with fresh baguette slices.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 3.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 30.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 116.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!