- Preheat oven at 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Fahrenheit) and grease a 6 inch cake tin.
- Chuck in the flour, sugar and butter. Rub it together like you would with pastry.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix it in after every one.
- Add the spices! Put in the spices until it can be smelt and it feels right.
- Spoon the mix into the tin and put it in the oven and bake on a very low heat (160 degrees celsius/320 degrees Fahrenheit) for 50 minutes or until you can stick a sharp knife in and it will come out clean. The cake should be a golden colour and smell like heaven!
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (119g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 160 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.7g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 293.9mg||90 %|
|Sodium 438.3mg||15 %|
|Potassium 123.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.3g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 35.3g|
|Protein 10.7g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 346
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.