This is a super easy, very tasty relish recipe that improves with refrigeration. It's a great addition for alm ost any meal especially in summer time. I have tried several variations of this and this one always sems to get the best raves. the combination of the vegetables and spices along with this particular dressing is awesome.
1. Thaw corn and toss lightly with peppers and onions with olive oill and garlic , spread evenly on cookie sheet then roast in oven
for approx 25 minutes on 350 degrees
2. Pull from oven and place in large mixing bowl let rest 30 minutes
3. Add tomatoes, cilantro and black beans and set aside..
4. In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients for dressing. mix well and pour over vegetable mixture.
5. Toss well and let refrigerate several hours or over night for best results.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 110.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 6.6g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 33
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.