1. Bring seafood stock to a boil and add rice. Bring to a simmer and cover, stirring occasionally.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add onion and garlic. Cook until fragrant. Meanwhile, cook beaten eggs in separate pan over high heat, stirring consistently for about 3 minutes, until mostly cooked. Place in bowl and set aside.
3. Add ground ginger, cabbage and red pepper to pan with onions and garlic. Add more olive oil as well as 1 tbsp of both soy sauce and fish sauce. Cook until cabbage is translucent.
4. Add cooked rice and chili oil to pan and cook on high for 3 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of both soy sauce and red wine vinegar. Cook on high for 3-5 more minutes.
5. Add eggs, mixed veggies, pickled kimchi, salt and pepper to pan and cook until all is mixed together and fried in pan.
6. Serve topped with green onions and flax seeds. Enjoy!
Can sub can of mixed veggies for fresh veggies- corn, carrots, green beans, and peas.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 2.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 320.1mg||11 %|
|Potassium 696mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 38g|
|Protein 8.7g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 239
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!