1. Add yeast, sugar, water, and 1/2 cup flour to electric mixer. Mix and let sit for 10 minutes. Mix in salt. Add the remainder of flour, gradually, until the dough pulls away from sides of mixer. Let rest an hour.
2. Drop garlic through the feed tube of a food processor while running to mince. Add onion in chunks and pulse until there are no large pieces. Add cream cheese and pulse until blended, scraping down sides as needed. Set aside.
3. Whisk egg in large bowl. Whisk in ricotta cheese. Whisk in basil, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk in onion/cream cheese mixture.
4. Add mozzarella, parmesan, and cooked chicken to bowl and stir everything well with a wooden spoon. Add broccoli and kale and mix again.
5. Preheat oven to 400. Divide dough into 10 pieces and roll each piece out to about a 6 inch circle. Spoon a rounded 1/3 cup of the filling onto each circle. Fold and seal the edges. Place onto parchment paper on a baking sheet. Brush the top with olive oil. Sprinkle on the oregano and salt.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until nicely browned.
You can steam the kale leaves in the same pan as the broccoli, just wait until the last five minutes and add the leaves whole to the steamer basket. Then chop once cool enough to handle.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (134g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 52mg||16 %|
|Sodium 329.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 286.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 5.3g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 181
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!