- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sautee spinach until wilted. Set aside.
- In the skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and and the thinly sliced shallots. Sautee until browned. Set aside.
- Once the spinach is cool enough to touch, squeeze out as much water as possible. Roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Whisk together until well blended.
- Add the Gruyere, browned shallots, spinach, and chopped parsley and mix together.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and pour in the fritatta mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (309g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 27.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 305.6mg||11 %|
|Potassium 703.1mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 12.7g|
|Protein 13.6g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 192
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!