1. Beat eggs and milk together.
2. Heat olive oil in ovenproof skillet (I use cast iron).
3. Saute onions until soft.
4. Add spinach and garlic to onions, stirring for 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat, then stir in the egg mixture, nutmeg, red pepper flakes, black pepper and 1/2 cup parmesan.
6. Top with bread crumbs and remaining parmesan.
7. Dot with butter,
8. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes, until golden brown and set in the middle.
9. Top with fresh tomatoes and basil before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (271g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 220 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.5g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 853.6mg||263 %|
|Sodium 405.8mg||14 %|
|Potassium 422.2mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 13.4g|
|Protein 27.8g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 389
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.