1. Cook spinach in boiling water until tender. It should only take a few minutes.
2. Drain spinach and try to squeeze as much water out as possible.
3. Chop spinach and add to large bowl with remaining "filling" ingredients.
4. Mix well and set in fridge for an hour (or overnight).
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. In one bowl add egg with some water. Have second bowl with breadcrumbs and other spices.
3. Once pasta is made, dip ravioli in egg then breadcrumbs and place on baking rack over cookie sheet.
4. Spray raviolis with olive oil spray and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Serve with marinara sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (110g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 53 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.8g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 14.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 449.2mg||15 %|
|Potassium 373.1mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 15.1g|
|Protein 9.6g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 157
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!