1. Zest and squeeze the lemon and crush the garlic finely, mix together.
2. Poach or pan fry the chicken breast until cooked (approximately 10 minutes) then slice each breast.
3. Heat a large pan of water and when boiling add the linguini and cook according to the packet instructions.
4. Drain the pasta, add the spinach to the pan that the pasta was cooked in, add the cooked pasta on top, together with the olive oil, lemon-juice mix, chicken and seasoning, return to a low heat and toss for 2 minutes until the spinach just wilts.
5. Finally, crumble in the ricotta. Toss lightly and serve straight away
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.